4/19/08

This weeks links

I know I was lax last week in posting, my lists knew it too. But here I am and I have found some great patterns for this weekend.
Victoria (knitted bag)
Spring Baby Outfit (crochet)
Phineas Socks
Just in case you aren't on my lists I have news out of Iraq, well kinda.
Desire' was supposed to fly out to Kuwait on Thursday but the dust storms were so bad they grounded all flights. Everyone was working on trying to get them out and they were actually on a flight on Friday but a storm was coming and they had to put her back down. They had a flight set up for them today if they could get to Baghdad in time, that is all we know. We haven't heard from her yet today and we are taking this as a good sign that she will be calling soon from Kuwait and they will be able to be home on the projected date. FRIDAY! We will be making a four hour trip to get her and be there for the Welcome Home Ceremony. It is a long trip but it will be well worth it to see my baby girl back home again.
Pray for her safe and speedy return.

1 comment:

Paintinglady said...

have been looking at your site, is this for machine knitters. Looking for a special pattern. kniting mom